Fundamentals of Speech Signal Processing 2018
Date: 2018/05/05 Sat.
Time: 14:20 - 16:20
Location: 電二143, 電二144
助教會於14:10 - 14:25於電機二館中面對資訊系館的側門幫沒有門禁的同學開門，逾時不候
Deadline: July. 3, 2018 Tue. 17:00
Hand in the hard copy to EE2 531 and upload the electronic file to CEIBA
- 上課時間：Wed. 9:10 - 12:10
Deadline:2018/04/20 - 23:59:59
- Slides: dsp_hw1.ppt Pdf: dsp_hw1.pdf
- Video: 2018/03/28 HW1
- Files: dsp_hw1.tar.gz
- Late Penalty: 10% off every 24 hours(less than 24 hours will be viewed as 24 hours) after deadline.
Submission after 04/22 23:59:59 will get zero point.
- Only C/C++ is allowed
- If you have any question, maybe you can see the FAQ page
to see if someone has already asked the same question.
- If you find that your programs encounter "divide by zero", maybe it's because you didn't fully understand FAQ Q10
Any form of cheating, lying, or plagiarism will get zero grade!
Please upload your homework to CEIBA
- Deadline: 2018/06/01 - 23:59:59
- Slides: dsp_hw3.pptx
- Files: dsp_hw3.zip
- Late penalty: 10% off every 24 hours(less than 24 hours will beviewed as 24 hours) after deadline.
Submission after 06/03 23:59:59 will get zero point.
- Any form of cheating, lying, or plagiarism will not be tolerated!
- SRILM: Offical Site
- Please create the Makefile as specified in slides.
- Specify the way to compile and run your program clearly in the document which has 2 pages with size of A4 at most.
- Please upload your homework to CEIBA
- No need to upload SRILM related files & corpus_seg.txt & LMs