Fundamentals of Speech Signal Processing 2017 Autumn
- 上課時間：Wed. 9:10 - 12:10
Deadline:2017/11/03 - 23:59:59
- Slides: dsp_hw1.ppt
- Video: 2017/10/11 HW1
- Files: dsp_hw1.tar.gz
- Late Penalty: 10% off every 24 hours(less than 24 hours will be viewed as 24 hours) after deadline.
Submission after 11/05 23:59:59 will get zero point.
- Only C/C++ is allowed
- If you have any question, maybe you can see the FAQ page
to see if someone has already asked the same question.
- If you find that your programs encounter "divide by zero", maybe it's because you didn't fully understand FAQ Q10
Any form of cheating, lying, or plagiarism will get zero grade!
Please upload your homework to CEIBA
- Deadline: 2017/12/15 - 23:59:59
- Slides: dsp_hw3.ppt
- Files: dsp_hw3.zip
- Late penalty: 10% off every 24 hours(less than 24 hours will beviewed as 24 hours) after deadline.
Submission after 12/17 23:59:59 will get zero point.
- Any form of cheating, lying, or plagiarism will not be tolerated!
- SRILM: Offical Site
- Please create the Makefile as specified in slides.
- Specify the way to compile and run your program clearly in the document which has 2 pages with size of A4 at most.
- Please upload your homework to CEIBA
- No need to upload SRILM related files & corpus_seg.txt & LMs