Fundamentals of Speech Signal Processing 2018 Autumn
- Homework 1已公布。
- Homework 2已公布。
Date: 2018/11/28 Wed.
Time: 10:00 - 12:00
範圍: Ch1 - Ch8
- Homework 3已公布。
Deadline: 1/15 (Tue.) 17:00
Hand in the hard copy to EE2 531 and upload the electronic file to CEIBA
- 12/19 (Wed.) 因老師出國停課一次。
- 上課時間：Wed. 9:10 - 12:10
- Pdf: dsp_hw1.pdf
- Video: 2018/03/28 HW1
- Files: dsp_hw1.tar.gz
- Late Penalty: 10% off every 24 hours(less than 24 hours will be viewed as 24 hours) after deadline.
Submission after 3 days will get zero point.
- Only C/C++ is allowed
- If you have any question, maybe you can see the FAQ page
to see if someone has already asked the same question.
- If you find that your programs encounter "divide by zero", maybe it's because you didn't fully understand FAQ Q10
Any form of cheating, lying, or plagiarism will get zero grade!
Please upload your homework to CEIBA
- Deadline: 2018/12/14 - 23:59:59
- Slides: dsp_hw3.pdf
- Video: 2018/11/21 HW3
- Files: dsp_hw3.zip
- Late penalty: 10% off every 24 hours(less than 24 hours will beviewed as 24 hours) after deadline.
Submission after 2018/12/16 23:59:59 will get zero point.
- Any form of cheating, lying, or plagiarism will not be tolerated!
- SRILM: Offical Site
- Please create the Makefile as specified in slides.
- Specify the way to compile and run your program clearly in the document which has 2 pages with size of A4 at most.
- Please upload your homework to CEIBA
- No need to upload SRILM related files & corpus_seg.txt & LMs